Being Responsible to One Another
Your Commitment To Us
Our Commitment To You
- a humble desire to learn from your fellow students and from your teachers.
- social maturity. sympathy and respect toward others.
- being in class, attentive, open, and ready to work.
- meeting your financial contract in a timely matter. Yearly tuition
is $8500.00 and will not be increased during the three years of your
training. Tuition of $2833.33 is due July 1st, November 1st, and March
- to create a safe and supportive atmosphere for learning and unlearning, treating everyone with the utmost respect.
- to provide abundant opportunities for becoming highly sensitive, able to discern habitual patterns of movement and posture, within yourself and others, that interfere with comfort, poise, grace, and ground. To become able to undo and free yourself and others from these patterns.
- to educate your kinesthetic and proprioceptive senses to an extraordinary degree, and to learn how to enable others do the same.
- to instill a deep understanding of the essential principles that underlie
the work of F.M. Alexander, Marjorie L. Barstow, and the teachings of Tai
Chi Chu’an. To be able to apply these principles directly into your
life, and to help others to be able to do the same.
- a practical, embodied understanding of the principles which underlie sound walking and the ability to convey this understanding to others.
- a deep sense of what prevents physical peace and how to restore physical peace.
- to develop acute powers of observation along with the ability to communicate tactually and verbally in ways that lead to transformative experiences for both you and your students.